ABOUT ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE
GET TO KNOW US!
Rogers Electric Motor Service is an ISO 9001 certified Electric Motor Repair Company with facilities in New Brunswick and Newfoundland & Labrador. Both facilities are capable of servicing electrical motors of all makes, models and sizes.
Rogers Electric Motor Services has evolved over the past 30 years to become one of Eastern Canada’s largest electric motor rewind and rebuild facilities. Since the current owner took sole owner ship in 1998 his vision has been simple; building a company that others strive for. We don’t want to meet industry expectations we want to be the standard. We like to call this the Rogers Advantage.
The Rogers Advantage is a result of our commitment to quality, our modern facilities, our highly trained staff and our exclusive motor management system.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
Large Temperature Controlled Burn-Off Oven
- Temperature controlled to minimize damage to the stator in the burn-off process
- All ovens have a minimal impact on the environment
Load Testing Center
- Capable of load testing motors
- Dynometer test set complete with software
- Reports are supplied to customers and available online
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.