ABOUT ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE
GET TO KNOW US!
Rogers Electric Motor Service is an ISO 9001 certified Electric Motor Repair Company with facilities in New Brunswick and Newfoundland & Labrador. Both facilities are capable of servicing electrical motors of all makes, models and sizes.
Rogers Electric Motor Services has evolved over the past 30 years to become one of Eastern Canada’s largest electric motor rewind and rebuild facilities. Since the current owner took sole owner ship in 1998 his vision has been simple; building a company that others strive for. We don’t want to meet industry expectations we want to be the standard. We like to call this the Rogers Advantage.
The Rogers Advantage is a result of our commitment to quality, our modern facilities, our highly trained staff and our exclusive motor management system.
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
- 15,000 lbs capacity
Convection Curing Ovens
- Allow for fast and thorough curing of large components.
- 1,200 cubic feet maximum capacity.
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.