Our Commitment to Quality
Rogers Electric Motor Service is an ISO 9001 certified Electric Motor Repair Company.
Rogers Electric Motor Service holds certificate No: FS 547443 and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the following scope:
Sales, service and repair of AC and DC electric motors, industrial pumps, gear reducers, vacuum pumps, generators, and power tools. Rogers also performs dynamic balancing, laser alignment, vibration analysis, machining, custom fabrication and on site diagnostic and repair work for industrial and commercial clients.
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
Surge Testing Equipment
- Full service electrical testing station
- Up to 5,000 HP testing capability
- Roger's uses Baker surge testing equipment
- All rewinds are tested and reports supplied
- 15,000 lbs capacity
Convection Curing Ovens
- Allow for fast and thorough curing of large components.
- 1,200 cubic feet maximum capacity.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.