Our facilities are second to none.
Rogers Electric Motor Service has two of the most modern, fully equipped motor repair facilities in Atlantic Canada. Our shops are equipped the latest testing and repair technology available. For more details on a facility, please select one below.
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
- 15,000 lbs capacity
Convection Curing Ovens
- Allow for fast and thorough curing of large components.
- 1,200 cubic feet maximum capacity.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.