Our facilities are second to none.
Rogers Electric Motor Service has two of the most modern, fully equipped motor repair facilities in Atlantic Canada. Our shops are equipped the latest testing and repair technology available. For more details on a facility, please select one below.
Convection Curing Ovens
- Allow for fast and thorough curing of large components.
- 1,200 cubic feet maximum capacity.
Load Testing Center
- Capable of load testing motors
- Dynometer test set complete with software
- Reports are supplied to customers and available online
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.