Fully Equipped Machine Shop
Both of Rogers Electric & Machine shops are equipped with large overhead cranes, temperature controlled burn-off ovens, VPI tanks, large capacity balancing machines, test panels, electrical and mechanical testing equipment as well as full machine shops.
Large capacity coil winding
- In house pole and rotor winding
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.