Quality pump repair and refurbishment.
An authorized Flygt repair facility
RMS is a division of Rogers Electric Motor Services and is backed by experienced staff with extensive knowledge in the metal cutting and fabricating machinery business. Every one of our team members is an expert in their field and is able.
Offering quality pump repair and refurbishment to the mining, pulp & paper, marine, general and municipal sectors. We service all makes, models and sizes. Including but not limited to Gorman Rupp, Hydromatic, Flowserve, Myers, ABS, Smith & Loveless and Goulds. Also an authorized Flygt repair facility.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
Surge Testing Equipment
- Full service electrical testing station
- Up to 5,000 HP testing capability
- Roger's uses Baker surge testing equipment
- All rewinds are tested and reports supplied
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.