Quality pump repair and refurbishment.
An authorized Flygt repair facility
RMS is a division of Rogers Electric Motor Services and is backed by experienced staff with extensive knowledge in the metal cutting and fabricating machinery business. Every one of our team members is an expert in their field and is able.
Offering quality pump repair and refurbishment to the mining, pulp & paper, marine, general and municipal sectors. We service all makes, models and sizes. Including but not limited to Gorman Rupp, Hydromatic, Flowserve, Myers, ABS, Smith & Loveless and Goulds. Also an authorized Flygt repair facility.
Transportation / Logistics / Delivery
Four trucks cover the provinces of New Brunswick, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador and East Coast USA
- 24-7 availability
Surge Testing Equipment
- Full service electrical testing station
- Up to 5,000 HP testing capability
- Roger's uses Baker surge testing equipment
- All rewinds are tested and reports supplied
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Load Testing Center
- Capable of load testing motors
- Dynometer test set complete with software
- Reports are supplied to customers and available online
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.