Rogers Electric & Machine Expands Again in 2017
Rogers Electric & Machine to under go largest expansion in company history in 2017. Work started in late 2016 and is expected to be complete in fall 2017. The expansion will add over 10,000 sq/ft to the facility and will have a 30T crane and two additional 10T cranes installed to handle heavier lifting needs. This expansion will address our need for more floor space to handle continued growth into the future; ultimately allowing us to increase our work force. Our goal is to separate our disassembly, reassembly and pump shop allowing us to increase production through lean manufacturing processes and increase work through put.
- 15,000 lbs capacity
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.