Wabush, Newfoundland and Labrador
Our facilities are second to none.
Our facility in Wabush is capable of handling any size motor.
Large capacity coil winding
- In house pole and rotor winding
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
- 15,000 lbs capacity
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
Large Temperature Controlled Burn-Off Oven
- Temperature controlled to minimize damage to the stator in the burn-off process
- All ovens have a minimal impact on the environment
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.