Bathurst, New Brunswick
Our facilities are second to none.
Our Bathurst location is a modern, fully equipped motor repair facility. It is the heart of our organization.
Large capacity coil winding
- In house pole and rotor winding
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
- 15,000 lbs capacity
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.