Bathurst, New Brunswick
Our facilities are second to none.
Our Bathurst location is a modern, fully equipped motor repair facility. It is the heart of our organization.
Large capacity coil winding
- In house pole and rotor winding
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
Load Testing Center
- Capable of load testing motors
- Dynometer test set complete with software
- Reports are supplied to customers and available online
Transportation / Logistics / Delivery
Four trucks cover the provinces of New Brunswick, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador and East Coast USA
- 24-7 availability
Large Temperature Controlled Burn-Off Oven
- Temperature controlled to minimize damage to the stator in the burn-off process
- All ovens have a minimal impact on the environment
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.