Our facilities are second to none.
Rogers Electric Motor Service has two of the most modern, fully equipped motor repair facilities in Atlantic Canada. Our shops are equipped the latest testing and repair technology available. For more details on a facility, please select one below.
Load Testing Center
- Capable of load testing motors
- Dynometer test set complete with software
- Reports are supplied to customers and available online
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
Core Loss Testing Equipment
- To verify the condition of the stator integrity before rewind
- Up to 3,000 HP testing capability
- All stators are core-loss tested before rewind
- Testing results provided to clients
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.