Our facilities are second to none.
Rogers Electric Motor Service has two of the most modern, fully equipped motor repair facilities in Atlantic Canada. Our shops are equipped the latest testing and repair technology available. For more details on a facility, please select one below.
Large Capacity Machine Shop
- Complete in-house machine shop
- Rebuild shaft and housing fits
- Shaft replacements
- Commutator resurfacing, undercutting, and beveling
- Traction motor refurbishments
- Large capacity machining
- Heavy Lifting capabilities
- Full time machinists
Surge Testing Equipment
- Full service electrical testing station
- Up to 5,000 HP testing capability
- Roger's uses Baker surge testing equipment
- All rewinds are tested and reports supplied
Large Temperature Controlled Burn-Off Oven
- Temperature controlled to minimize damage to the stator in the burn-off process
- All ovens have a minimal impact on the environment
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.