THE ROGERS ADVANTAGE
Our advantage over our competition is our commitment to quality, modern facilities along with highly trained staff. Our web-based motor management system allows our clients to keep up-to-date in real-time with work being performed on your motors.
Commitment to Quality
- ISO 9001-2008 certified (Bathurst Facility - Labrador facility scheduled for ISO audit in Fall 2009)
- Lean principles applied
- Company-based quality assurance standards at all levels of production
- Latest and most advanced testing and repair equipment
- Service motors of all makes, models and sizes
- Heavy lifting capacity
- Located in Northern New Brunswick and Labrador
Highly Trained Staff
- All cross-trained and empowered to make shop-floor decisions
- Comprised of Licensed Industrial Electricians, Industrial Mechanics, Machinists, and Certified Electric Motor Rewind Specialists
- Custom-built web-based application
- Allows clients to view work order history
- View pictures of work in progress
- Access detailed testing and failure reports
- Manage your motors efficiently
- Exclusive to Rogers Electric Motor Service
- For more information please visit our Motor Management Page.
- 15,000 lbs capacity
- Capable of testing motors from 115 volts (single phase) up to 4,160 volts (three phase)
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation provides the best results for insulation motor coils.
- Our VPI uses 433-75-VTC grade-type epoxy.
- Large capacity cable reeling units to provide cable splicing, coupler installations and testing for our mining clients.
Stator Motor Rewind Timelapse
This is a AC generator stator rewind. This video is approximately 7 minutes long but took 9 days from dismantle to completion.